Keto Cookie - Cetogene
The keto cookie is the ally of a successful ketogenic diet without deprivation. Throughout the day, there are many times to eat cookies: breakfast, snacks, afternoon snacks, after-meal desserts... By having a keto diet, the cookie does not have to be excluded from your menus, if it is well chosen!
The ceto cookie, a low-carb cake
As a reminder, the principle of the ketogenic diet is to adopt a low-carbohydrate diet so that the body enters ketosis, and thus draws its energy from stored fat.
For a cookie to be ketogenic, it all happens in the kitchen, during the preparation of the dough and the choice of ingredients. It does not matter if they are cocoa flavor or plain, the recipe for keto cookies is composed only of products suitable for the ketogenic diet.
For example, the white flour used for bread and conventional cakes is to be avoided because it is very rich in carbohydrates. Instead, it will leave its place to a keto flour with low carbohydrate content (almond flour, coconut flour...). The sugar usually used will be substituted by a low carb sweetener. As for butter and eggs, they contain only few carbohydrates and are perfectly suited to a ketogenic diet.
However, it is important to note that traditional butter is not necessarily suitable for cooking in the oven at high temperatures. It is therefore preferable to opt for coconut oil or clarified butter (ghee), resistant to the higher temperatures of your oven without degrading. Finally, for a protein-enriched slimming recipe, the butter in the keto cookie could also be replaced by a fat richer in protein such as walnut or almond puree.
The keto cookie, an infinite number of possibilities
In fact, who says ceto cookies, does not say tasteless! The recipes for keto cookies are numerous, and all the gourmet fans can find their happiness! Délices Low Carb has selected some of the best keto cookie recipes:
- Keto cookie: NIBBLE DOUBLY DELICIOUS CHOC CHOC with chocolate
- Keto cookie: NUTRIWELL BISCOZONE with almonds
- Keto cookie:NUTRIWELL BISCOZONE with hazelnut
- Keto cookie:FEELING OK Savoyard with apricot
- Keto cookie: FEELING OK Savoyard lemon vanilla
- Keto cookie: FEELING OK Savoyard coconut
As you can see, many ready-to-eat cookies are available at Delicates Low Carb. Its small bags allow you to carry them anywhere without any problem.
And for the apprentice cooks you will tell me? The trendy blog of Délices Low Carb offers easy recipes to make at home. Both for a sweet and savory keto cookie! And yes, cookies are not only desserts but can also accompany your savory dishes! Here is a small recipe for savory cookies that will delight your guests!
County and Chorizo Cookies:
- 100 g of Sunflower Flour
- 50g butter
- 60g chorizo (mild or strong to taste)
- 60g comté cheese (grated preferred)
- a few olives
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a bowl mix, the flour and butter with your hands to obtain a sandy texture.
- Add about two tablespoons of water then incorporate the chorizo cut into small pieces, the county and chopped olives.
- Make a ballotin with the dough that you let rest for a few minutes in the refrigerator.
- Cut out half-centimeter sections and put them in the oven after placing them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- 15 minutes in the oven and it's ready! Just enjoy as an appetizer with your favorite drink.
Who is the range of keto cookies from Délices Low Carb
For 100% gourmet snacks, Délices Low Carb offers a selection of keto cookies of various brands and flavors. These products are for anyone interested in their nutrition: followers of low carb diets, ceto diets, low carb diets and even gluten free. Ready to eat, ceto cakes are perfect to eat after a meal or for snacks.